ADA Compliant Document
To create a OneNote Page Template:
- Create a Page with the template content you want to build out as a template.
- Click Insert from the menu at the top of the OneNote App.
- Select Page templates from the right side of the tool bar.
- This will open a Template Menu off to the right side of your screen.
- All the way at the bottom of the Template Menu you will see "safe current page as a template", click this option.
- OneNote will open a dialog box to save the template.
- Type the name for your template, make the name something that identifies the content of the Template, such as Staff Meeting Notes.
- If you are looking to create a tab which ALWAYS follows this template, choose "set as default template for new pages in the current section." For something like Staff Meetings this will allow you to automatically and easily create common agenda formats, etc.
- When done configuring the save options of your template click Save.
- To find your template objects later, click the Page Templates Button again
- Same process as steps 2 & 3 above
- Select the My Templates from the drop down near the top of the Templates Menu bar on the right side of your screen
- Select the template you wish to open.